Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 5 TV Moments from the Fatdreek Era

I love 90's t.v. and here are my top 5 90's t.v. moments of all time



1. Jessie Spano's "I'm so excited" episode : Saved By The Bell


If I was Zack, I would've slapped her before the 2nd "Im so excited" got out of her mouth! Saved by the Bell would've been my favorite show if it wasn't for the middle school and college years. Everything in between was classic television that I can watch all day and night!

2. The Urkel Dance: Family Matters


Urkel paved the way for all of these dances that you see today. O-dog hated em so bad that he spiked his drink! Haters do the darndest things!

 
3. Geoffrey Quits: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air


The 1st of 2 Fresh Prince classic moments. Again, Fresh Prince would've been a classic if they would've paid the dark Vivan some money. I wasn't a big fan of little Nicky either. Geoffrey went ham in this clip. I can't wait until I get rich, and I get to tell Eric that I QUIT!!!

4: Good Ole Lou!: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air


I can't even watch this clip, because I get teary eyed everytime. Anybody that says Will Smith can't act, hasn't seen this clip! Any man that doesn't have anything to do with his seed, will never get respect for me!


5: George Sleeping Under the Desk : Seinfield

 

I couldn't find the immediate feed, so you have to click on the link above (stop whining!) I've only seen one episode of Seinfield my whole life, when I was sitting in the hospital room waiting on doc to stitch me up. This was the episode, and I laughed until I cried. If I can get past racist Kramer, I think I might enjoy this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment