Monday, December 5, 2011

Its about that time!!

I've been slacking, I know! If you've lost faith in me, I wouldn't blame you. Between playing Madden (that I just purchased on black friday), and reading the hunger games trilogy (http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-Trilogy-Boxed-Set/dp/0545265355/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323091049&sr=8-1), and being a father to my son, Buddy Lee, I have lost all of the free time, I once had, but Im back like chiropractors (get it?)

I want to give a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Alex and John Shepherd on the birth of their beautiful and healthy baby, Riley Rae Shepherd last Tuesday. I've only worked with Alex since July, but its felt like a decade. I guess when you're homies, it be's like that sometimes!

Ok!! Im going to cut right to the the meat of this blog! Christmas gifts!!! I'm not really big on receiving as I am on giving. Something about making somebody happy with a gift just makes ya boy feel all woozy inside. I remember when I was a kid. My mom didn't have a lot of money, but she always seemed to get the perfect gift for Christmas for me. My favorite gift received of all time was a WWF wrestling ring.


I played with action figures a lot growing up, because I was always grounded. From that day I vowed to make everyone I ever loved to feel the same way I felt when I unwrapped this wrestling ring. I encourage everyone to spread the joy of giving this season. & let us not forget the reason for the season. God gave us the perfect gift in his Son, Jesus. The least we can do is give some imperfect gifts to make someone's Christmas that much mroe special!

Signing out,

Fatdreek

No comments:

Post a Comment