Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guess Who's Back!!!!

Sorry for the wait! I decided to wipe the dust off of the keyboard to reintroduce my self and maybe initially introduce myself to some new readers! My name is Fatdreek! Its been around 60 days since I last blogged. Life is a highway at times. Some exits allowed me to blog more often than not. This highway had exits like church, work, Madden on Xbox, celebrating birthdays, graduations and weddings and other summer activities. I got a lot on my mind so you can expect blogs regarding the following topics (Lord willing)....


1. The Reasons Lebron James is A Sucka
2. Politics as Usual (Pt. 2)
3. Cover of A Book
4. My Vegas Vacation
5. Marital Mayhem

Just giving my faithfuls something to look forward to over the next few weeks. Thanks for all of the support and the questions regarding the blog.

God Bless!

Fatdreek

No comments:

Post a Comment