Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trayvon vs George


If you know me, you know that I keep it real. I want to keep it real for a few moments.

1st off, R.I.P to Trayvon Martin.

I'm sure you know about this situation by now. Black teen is walking in a nice neighborhood, (I can't necessarily say that it was a white neighborhood, because Zimmerman is of half hispanic decent, but it was gated to my knowledge, so it wasn't Compton, California), Zimmerman (a self-appointed neighborhood watch guy) calls the police and says that he sees some suspicious activity and he plans to make a citizen's arrest. He starts a pursuit against the black teen while on the phone with the 911 operator. The operator tells Zimmerman to pump his brakes and that police were on their way, but Zimmerman (a guy that obviously has anger issues according to the police officer he scuffled with or his ex-fiance who he shoved around http://www.smh.com.au/world/who-is-george-zimmerman-20120325-1vs1a.html) says no way jose and continues pursuit!

Now here is where the story gets fishy...

There was a neighbor that heard the scuffle outside of her door, and she called 911. The call was obviously recorded, and you can hear a boy screaming help, and then you hear a gun shot. Another report says that a witness saw little 140 lb Trayvon Martin knock 250+lb Zimmerman on the ground, get on top of him and start wailing at his head, at that time Zimmerman pulls out his gun and shoots Trayvon in the chest. In both situations, Trayvon is dead and gone. Zimmerman claims self-defense and under the "Stand Your Ground" law, he is able to walk free to this day.

Here is my opinion on all of this mess.....

I'm going to put myself in Trayvon's shoes. Let's say that I'm walking down the street eating a healthy snack (my wife won't let me eat skittles) and I see a loser eyeing me like I just hopped out of someone's home window (which would be a tight squeeze) with stolen merchandise. THEN the loser starts to follow me, and I can hear him on his cell phone with the police. I'm going to turn around and ask if he has a problem? If he has something to say that I don't want to hear, I'm going to go upside his head too. In that instance, I am practicing self-defense because I don't feel safe with a guy following me with the evil eye. The difference between Trayvon and myself is that I have a license to carry a firearm as well, and as soon as Zimmerman would've produced his firearm, I would've produced mine and it would've been a shoot-out for the ages! Honestly, Zimmerman needs to hit the weight room on that Big Milt plan if he can't stop a teenager who's 100lb lighter from man-handling him.

Now it's time for me to get really REAL!!!

A lot of people are naive! They really think that if this was a white guy in a black neighborhood, and a black guy hunted him down and got in a scuffle and shot the white guy that he would be free just like Zimmerman is. If you believe that, then you really need a wake-up call. Then I hear Neal Boortz say that Zimmerman was a hispanic and that he couldn't be racist because he's a minority like Trayvon was. Zimmerman was half white and half Peruvian or something. Saying he is hispanic is like saying Barack Obama is white because his mother is white. Then I listen to the news, and they say that Trayvon was suspended from school because he had traces of weed in his bookbag. WHO CARES??? Maybe Zimmerman was mad, because Trayvon didn't share the supply! Whatever the case, Zimmerman is dead wrong, and we have to stop being naive. Racism and prejudice is alive and well around the world on both sides. White teens that wear skateboard outfits and have tattoos get the same evil looks from older people (white or black) as a black teen that wears his pants low and hoodies. Jesus loves those teens the same way that he loves the conservative adult that attends church every service and who are WE to condemn or judge??

On the other side.... don't you democrats screw up this "Stand Your Ground" law. Zimmerman didn't stand his ground, he possibly started getting that butt tagged (pause) by a teenager and shot the guy because he couldn't fight. If he was in pursuit, Trayvon practiced the Stand Your Ground law and defended himself. I'm a firm believer of the Stand your ground law, and I will shoot you down if you intefere with its laws!

You can agree or disagree but I'm just keeping it real..

Signing out

Fatdreek

No comments:

Post a Comment