Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Buddy Lee Giles

If anybody has ever met my wife, you would know that she is a loving and caring person. One thing that she doesn't love and care for are animals. After watching an episode of Oprah's "Life Lessons" about dogs, she mentioned getting a puppy. That was all of the ammunition I needed, so friday I visited the Rockdale animal shelter on Rockbridge Road (check em out, and pick up a pup). I had 4 dogs that I was interested in. I really loved the lab/chow mixed, but T liked the golden retriever puppy because he was really shy and inactive, so we rolled with him. After going through a barrage of names including: glock, neckbone, brown, & jenna, I finally just stuck with Buddy.


I've only had him for 5 days, and he's already taught me so much about myself. I'm very impatient and hot-tempered, but I'm working on those things so when the babies arrive, I'll be ready for them! Thanks in advance, Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe "Jenna" didn't win out as the name. I plan on calling him "Buddy J", and will justify it to you by saying it's after your bff/my husband, but in my head, it'll be after me.

    ReplyDelete