Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Food is a Drug"

If you know me, then you know why I call myself Fatdreek. Over the last 2 years, I've been working on the first 3 letters of my nick name. When I was traveling with my old job, I found it easier to hit the gym, because it was more entertaining then sitting in a hotel room every evening. When I got a job that didn't require me to travel, I was home eating more "soul food" then I ever was on the road. I also find it easier to come up with excuses to not go to the gym. Excuses like "I have to work too late" "I need to see my grandmother" "I need to watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion" have become repetitive in my life.

I have come to the realization that this weight-loss battle is all a mind game. Food is a drug and it can become addictive if you dont keep the elbow dropped on it. I will keep you guys updated as I travel down this road called Weight Loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment